If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (315) 488-3900

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Kitchen Grease Fire in Camillus

The Before Photo shows the damage caused by a kitchen grease fire in a Camillus kitchen. SERVPRO strongly advises homeowners never to leave cooking unattended; this can be the outcome. Our team can arrive swiftly to mitigate the fire and smoke damage by dismantling the microwave and stovetop ovens for removing the debris from the flames. We can barricade this room with poly sheeting to help prevent the circulation of smelly, grease-filled aerosols to unaffected rooms in the house. We can tear out only the charred building materials and set up air scrubbers to help purify the air and provide our customers with a more comfortable environment as we complete the tasks at hand. The After Photo, prior to rebuilding the back wall and apron, shows the kitchen operational once again. We love to help our neighbors.

" "