Kitchen Fire Damage Restoration in Camillus, NY
This kitchen fire damage in Camillus, NY was a result of a grease fire on the stove. There was heavy soot above the stove and the entire house was affected by soot and odor. Our technicians hold certifications in Fire & Smoke Restoration (FSRT) from the Institute for Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We apply our knowledge of fire damage restoration, including the application SERVPRO's best-in-the-business Professional Cleaning Products, to remove soot and smoke odors completely, making this fire "Like it never even happened". Our customer was very pleased with our clean up process despite the unfortunate events that led to the loss.